Michael Witcoff, author, copywriter, direct response marketing expert and the CEO of Level Up Copy, joins us on the podcast this week.
I wanted to pick his brain about how he write effective and compelling sales copy.
As he says in the podcast, even if you have the best product in the world, no one’s going to find it, no one’s going to care, and no one’s going to buy it unless you can demonstrate that your product solves their problem.
Plus, we talk a little bit about the most important business and life lessons he learned that aren’t usually taught
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- Multiplying the impact of his face-to-face fundraising efforts into copywriting
- Ways to overcome Imposter Syndrome as a writer
- Going through a phenomenal training called objection cycle
- Michael’s most recommended books that influenced his life and business
- Taking any advice with a pinch of salt while gaining and learning the useful lessons
- Conducting yourself as abundant and high value by giving freely
- And much more