After moving to the UK from South Africa at the young age of 18, Matthew found his strength in door-to-door selling and slowly built his wealth from there. This career has taught him many valuable lessons that set him up for success.
His belief is that if you can sell, you can sell yourself out of almost any situation because you learn resilience and persistence in sales.
Not only is he an established salesman, but he is also a LinkedIn marketing master, sought after international speaker and bestselling author. Through his Rainmaker System, he has helped many businesses effectively gather more leads through LinkedIn.
In today’s episode, Matthew covers current issues such as how businesses can recuperate after the Coronavirus Pandemic and how to take advantage of LinkedIn marketing to build your brand and create the right connections.
“The more you repel people that you don’t want, the more that you attract the people that you do want” — Matthew Clark
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Matthew’s journey as a door-to-door salesman
- Takeaways from door-to-door selling
- How to recover from negative experiences
- How businesses can recover from the Coronavirus pandemic
- Matthew’s Rainmaker System
- How to get the right connections on LinkedIn
- How to deal with the fear of not being liked
- Creating the right content for your LinkedIn profile
- How Matthew started his business in South Africa
- Matthew’s top 5 travel destinations
- How Matthew gets up when life knocks him down
References & links mentioned:
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!