There’s no double act I can think of that could make it to my short list of Masters of Traffic & Branding like Matt Wolfe & Joe Fier. These guys from the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast made the term “omnipresence” a hit, which means making your brand appear everywhere. That said, they are two pros when it comes to building your brand and all the other techy stuff.
Matt is the systems and tech optimization guy who is a fanatic about content repurposing strategies. He’s famous for SEO, data analysis, split-testing and conversion optimization. On the other hand, Joe is the creative who came to the table with a video editing turned outsourcing business. He’s a pro at creating custom marketing roadmaps to skyrocket client sales results.
All of these awesomeness, mastery and skills are wrapped up in their book, Evergreen Traffic Playbook.
On today’s episode, Matt & Joe dives deep into the time-saving magic of repurposing your existing content to create fresh content for your marketing. They will also share some nuggets from their book The Evergreen Traffic Playbook. Also, they reveal the secret to marketing your podcast and creating more engagement. Get ready for a wild and hilarious episode.
“The podcast feeds our business.” – Matt Wolfe
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Why you should stop using the word “learn”
- What inspired Matt & Joe to craft the Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- The art of repurposing content
- How do they dig up fresh content
- The secret to marketing your podcast
- Brad “The Catalyst” Constanzo gets roasted
- Why they all love Bob Serling
- List of books which impacted them as entrepreneurs
Contact Matt & Joe:
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story-Selling Emails’ Website
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
- Straight-Line Leadership by Dusan Djukich
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- The Trick to Money Is Having Some by Stuart Wilde
- Get A Grip by Gino Wickman and Mike Paton
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- I Can’t Make This Up: Life Lessons by Kevin Hart & Neil Strauss
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!