Martyn has a knack for business and this shows in his 12-year track record as an entrepreneur in multiple industries. He loves leveraging the internet to sell all sorts of things from dog collars to townhouses, etc.
Currently, Martyn owns Noobru, which is a genuinely tasty and refreshing blend of nootropics, and he also is the host of the Smarter Destiny Podcast. Martyn believes in creating business with a purpose, and this is what has kept him going.
Today, Martyn talks about his morning routine and what makes him so productive. He also shares his experiences in his multiple business ventures and how he grew Noobru to the successful company it is today.
“It’s way more fun when you’re selling something you’re passionate about”.
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Martyn came up with Noobru
- Martyn’s experience with YouStatement
- What is an enlightened entrepreneur?
- How to identify what product to sell
- Martyn’s morning routine
- Modafinil Monday
- How Martyn structures the rest of his day
- Martyn’s book recommendations
- What keeps Martyn’s confidence going?
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- 1% Secret
- Smarter Destiny Podcast
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- 1% Secret by Martyn Cook
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Principles by Ray Dalio
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!