Mark is a college dropout who later on joined the military. While he was in the military, he went online and played with Darpanet. There was no such thing as online marketing back then so he learned everything from scratch. He started applying the stuff he learned from military and martial arts. He started selling stuff online and labeled himself as the internet marketing guru. He was the first to publish the first eBook. His first eBook was about Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Being the Godfather of Internet Marketing, Mark is also the brain behind the Simpleology. It is a web application that doubles your productivity and your free time by simplifying your life. Besides this, he is also an author of over a dozen books and serial entrepreneur.
On today’s episode, Mark will give us tips on how to increase your productivity, to quotify your emails, to establish your value system.
“Always keep the ‘main thing’ the main thing.” – Mark Joyner
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Mark’s exceptional journey in online marketing
- The Simpleology & Juggernaut Academy
- The biggest struggle people face when it comes to productivity
- Tips on how to be a good copywriter
- Why you should write by hand to create a good copy
- Tips on how to solidify your confidence as a copywriter
- How do you stay oriented and get your value system?
- The dichotomy between empathy and toughness
- The Transition Tribulation
- The effects of the advancement in technology
- The importance of prioritizing your health
- Mark’s Top 3 Recommended Books
- His 3 tips to entrepreneurs who have hit a plateau or don’t know where to begin
- Mark’s Website – Simpleology
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Abrasive Entrepreneur’s Website – Shane Hunter
- How to Write, Speak, and Think More Effectively by Rudolf Flesch
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!