From military service to entrepreneurship, Lukas is a former army officer turned professional copywriter and copywriting mentor. He is known as The Copywriter Millionaires Recommend for his expertise in online sales and marketing campaigns. He has developed several multi-million dollar projects that are still being used today.
On today’s episode, Lukas breaks in how to SHIFT the mentality of being afraid to ask for what you want, to getting exactly what you want. He also shares his copywriting process along with some tips on how to draft and master your first piece of copy.
“The crap is where the gold is.” – Lukas Resheske
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How to connect with other people
- How to go about shifting the mentality of fear around asking for what you want
- What is the Halbert Copywriting Method
- Tips on how to draft and ACE your first piece of copy
- Lukas and Adil’s copywriting methodology
- The FOUR different types of copywriter
- Some tips on how to improve your conversions
- Lukas’ book and movie recommendations
- His pieces of advice to entrepreneurs hitting the plateau
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Mastery by George Leonard
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Inside the Nudge Unit by David Halpern
- The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
- The Crucifix Killer by Chris Carter
- A Quiet Place by John Krasinski
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!