Linus is a Swedish-born, Bangkok-based writer who is a marketing strategist and a DJ. He’s lived a very interesting life and loves being a digital nomad.
He currently runs a small consulting business with his business partner, Frankie, to help 6- and 7-figure entrepreneurs find new profit centres. On the side, he DJs at clubs and festivals around Thailand and beyond.
Today, we talk with Linus about his eventful life as a marketing strategist and digital nomad. He also touches on other great topics such as the Sedona method and how he became a DJ.
“I don’t think you can be a good copywriter if you don’t have good self-awareness” — Linus Rylander
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Linus’ marketing journey
- What sparked Linus’ interest in advertising?
- The start of Linus’ copywriting career
- Linus’ life as a digital nomad
- Linus’ ads agency
- Committing to the mastery of copywriting
- How Linus became a DJ
- Linus’ book and movie recommendations
- What to do when life knocks you down
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Linus Rylander’s Website
- Kickass Copywriting Secrets of a Marketing Rebel
- Life Nomadic by Tynan
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- The Sedona Method Supercourse by Hale Dowskin
- I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!