The co-founder of the education platform Primal Happiness and the host of The Primal Happiness Show, Lian Brook-Tyler is one of the most phenomenal women I’ve known. Motivated by her own struggles – chronic pain, massive panic attacks, anxieties, and whatnots, she created this platform to help people go from struggling to thriving in this crazy and sometimes cruel world.
Spending decades on a long and desperate journey, coupled with frustration and failure, they uncovered out the master key that led to uncovering the fundamentals required to reclaim the primal state of happiness and the innate ability to thrive.
On today’s episode, Lian tells all about what ignited their platform and podcast, Primal Happiness. Be amazed by the story behind their name as she reveals more about SPIRITUALITY and vulnerability of human beings. Also, find out more about what she does besides mastering the art of podcasting.
“It’s just finding a way of allowing yourself to take advantage of these things in life aren’t an accident. They’re an opportunity. They’re a catalyst for change. They’re an opportunity for you to bring more of your soul into the world. And so the only way you’ll be able to do that is to actually stop and listen.” – Lian Brook-Tyler
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- What ignited Primal Happiness to become a podcast show
- How PODCASTING became a vehicle for growth for Lian
- “The first time you do six figures, it’s hard as hell. The second time you do six figures, it takes about six months.”
- How to build and market your podcast
- The qualifying criteria for people to end up on Primal Happiness
- The story behind the podcast name “Primal Happiness”
- Lian’s main hustles besides podcasting
- The vulnerability aspects of being HUMAN
- What motivated her to coach women’s circles around wild feminine reclamation and spirituality
- Lian’s reading list and movie recommendations
- How to pull yourself back up and get up when you wanted to quit
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- The Inside-Out Revolution by Michael Neill
- Clarity by Jamie Smart
- Journey of Souls by Michael Newton
- Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss, M.D.
- Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
- Allusions by Laurence Urdang
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer
- Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- Original Wisdom by Robert Wolff
- Dao De Jing by Laozi
- Women Who Run With the Wolves by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Life’s Golden Ticket by Brendon Burchard
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!