Our Guest today, Lenka is a business strategist and a Mindset Maven, who is also, an Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) certified master coach and trainer. When she was little, she had a dream that she was going to change the world. She took the first step to make this happen when she hopped in a bus to London to make it happen.
She has extensively studied everything about the human mind, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, and counselling. Eventually, she came across NLP, and that’s when she found the key to changing the world and improving herself. 11 years ago, she became an accidental entrepreneur to share her tools and skill set.
On today’s episode, Lenka talks about the magnitude of having a support system and she shares some tips on how to improve your self-image and boost your life.
“Money itself is a very neutral energy and it doesn’t care how we perceive it but the way we perceive it reflects back to us.” – Lenka Lutonska
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Lenka’s drive and how it’s led her to where she is today
- How she dealt with rebuilding her business emotionally
- The importance of having a support system post-failure
- How to ask for help and actually receive it
- How to deal accepting help from others
- What stops people from attracting wealth
- How to improve self-imagery
- How to cultivate a physical support system in a busy place like London & New York
- Lenka’s book recommendations
- Adil’s take on Gratitude as inspired by a parable of Moses
- The THREE things to do to make your life better
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story-Selling Emails’ Website
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
- Cinderella by RH Disney
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!