An internationally-celebrated QiGong master, Lee Holden has appeared frequently on PBS. In 2009, he was honoured by the International QiGong Association. As if being a QiGong master wasn’t enough, Lee is also a licensed Chinese medical doctor and acupuncturist and also the co-founder of the Santa Cruz Integrative medicine and Chi Center.
Through his DVDs, PBS specials, in-person workshops, and teacher training, he has impacted more than 10,000 students and helped them heal from injury and disease, slow the aging process, feel better than ever, and maximize their energy.
On today’s episode, Lee talks to us about how to practice self-care for the mind, body, and spirit. We also cover how to construct your FLOW state and how to activate your Qi energy. Finally, we cover how you can battle emotional and mental stress and build your internal superpower.
“Your breath is always a reflection of how you feel.” – Lee Holden
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Lee discovered and got fascinated by Qi Gong
- The massive benefits of Qi Gong
- How to increase your Qi energy through the Qi diet
- The role of breathing in our emotions and energy
- Characteristics of FLOW state and how to practice it
- What happens when you have emotional and mental stress
- What ENERGY is really doing for you and your relationships
- Lee’s reading list and watch list
- How to build your internal power
- The Inner Smile Meditation and other meditation exercises from Lee
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Kung Fu Panda 3
- Mind: A Journey to the Heart of Being Human by Dan Siegel
- The Three Questions by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- Mantak Chia’s Books
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!