Kylie has been writing ads for agencies for the last couple of years. She has now moved more into launching courses again. She had her hands in massive brands in the last three years. Now, she aims to help everyone, by sharing her skills & information to them, to be able to shift the marketing landscape & culture.
Her unique way of storifying ads brought her to where she is today. She had been looking for that “one story” that accomplishes three things: increases wealth, unlocks unlimited potential, and transforms our shared world from disconnection to connection.
On today’s episode, we will learn from Kylie how to storify your ads and how to get better ad performance. She will share her tips on how to effectively write ads and her experience backed wisdom on how to adequately navigate business struggles.
“Repetition brings mastery.” – Kylie Slavik
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Kylie’s areas of expertise
- Her view of the marketing landscape
- How to establish a good client relationship
- The importance of having foundational clarity
- Her exercise that help find your voice or stand
- Adil’s vision-mission
- Kylie’s shift to take her business to the next level
- The key to raising the price of your services
- The secret behind her success in making ads
- Kylie’s tips in writing ads
- Her rational analysis of ads turning into sales
- How does she manage when faced with higher expectations on ads
- Her three book recommendations
- How she get back up from down period
- Her three pieces of advice to someone who’s being a broke expert, hitting a plateau, or still trying to find his/her voice and value
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Winning the Story Wars by Jonah Sachs
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene M. Schwartz
- The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Getting Your Shit Together by John Carlton
- The Writer’s Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers by Christopher Vogler
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got by Jay Abraham
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!