Kristin was born in New Jersey, both her parents are New Yorkers. She then moved to Southern California at the age of seven. As a child growing up Kristin watched her father build a life for himself and his family from nothing. This started from the very foundation and took itself all the way up to the multimillion-dollar living in the exclusive gated community of Hidden Hills before he lost it all.
This gave Kristin the drive and the necessity to want to create financial independence of her own. The arrival of her son added more fuel to the fire and Kristin grew her home-based business from small and sputtering to a multiple six-figure sensation working in the office 3 days a week and has done it all while working from home, with a laptop and an amazing talk she used to generate a rush of visibility, leads, cash and clients.
Today, you’ll discover how Kristin found out what her passion was.
“You have to command that room if you don’t, the room will command you” – Kristin Thompson
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How she found out what her passion is
- Being able to identify opportunities where others can’t
- How to go from unknown expert to being on stage
- How to leverage yourself
- How to engage with an audience
- Why taking notes is better by hand than digitally
- How to handle the audience reaction
- Commanding the room
- What she does to pull herself back up when life knocks her down
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Speak serve grow
- The laws of human nature
- Life is beautiful
- Hero dreams of sushi
- Eternal sunshine
- Sleep walking
- The shining
- The ultimate sales machine
- Influence: science and practice
- 7 habits of highly effective people
- Presentation zen
- Funny People
- Punch drunk love
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!