Welcome back to Adil Amarsi Unplugged. Our today’s guest is Kevin Rogers, spent years traveling the country as a dead-broke stand-up comedian – until he discovered how a simple joke formula could be used as a powerful marketing hook and began teaching it to marketers.
His book, The 60-Second Sales Hook, teaches you how to use the power of story to connect better with customers, compel them to take action and grow your business. Today, Kevin is one of the most in-demand sales consultants
If you’ve spent countless hours learning copywriting but still haven’t achieved the level of success you want, then don’t miss this episode with Kevin Rogers.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- A major challenge from his career and how he overcame it
- How to beat Impostor Syndrome
- How choosing progress over perfection changed his life and business completely
- The biggest similarity and difference between stand-up and copywriting
- Feeling nervous means you care about the work and can help with your performance
- How to break down a good story and the key elements to implement inside your sales copy
- Varying lengths of E-mail based on it’s purpose
- And much more
Get Kevin’s Book: