She is the founder and of the 20K Nation, a group of thought leaders and change-makers committed to building a business that serves both the world and their own lives.
Everything starts out with curiosity and in Katya’s case, it flourished to being an authority in the digital space, going from a grand total of ZERO social media followers, she started and grew Peri10K by connecting with others and building a supportive community, that helped her and others regardless of what was happening.
On today’s episode, Katya reveals the steps you have to take to create valuable video content, and how to leverage the videos to engineer authority. She talks through going from nothing to something with Peri10K and growing that to what it is now in the 20K nation.
“Nobody’s perfect because everybody has imperfections that are meant to come together with other people’s perfections and imperfections so they could come together as a puzzle piece and solve problems in the world.” – Katya Varbanova
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- How to leverage tough times and use it as fuel for your success
- Why she crafted her business from VIDEO out of all platforms
- The key points to consider when videos and content
- How to find content when you don’t have a demographic or psychographic data
- How ENFP and ENFJ personalities can coexist
- The IMPRESSIVE story behind Katya’s 365-day content guide
- The power of priming before you offer your services
- Katya’s reading list and movie recommendations
- How to redeem yourself and come back STRONGER
- Why you have to check out the 20K Nation now
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Understanding The People Around You: An Introduction to Socionics by Ekaterina Sergeevna Filatova
- Codependent No More by Melody Beattie
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover
- The 50th Law by Robert Greene
- The Comic Toolbox by John Vornhaus
- George Carlin Biography
- Dying to Be Me by Anita Moorjani
- The War at Home
- Big Mouth
- Fyre Festival
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!