Kathrine is a therapist specializing in relationships. She is a graduate of Psychology and she never viewed Psychology as a possible work/career option. She was a pre-med student and found herself struggling to sit in her classes which was a stark contrast to the psychology classes. She was taken with it because it is more focused on the individual and that is what made her shift courses.
Through her passion, she does relationship counselling with couples and singles. Her main focus is always on relationships and even now, she is still learning and expanding her skills to be of service to people having issues with their relationships.
On today’s episode, Kathrine will share some interesting facts about handling romantic relationships. She will help us understand the deeper importance of having self-worth before committing yourself in love.
“That’s what you are supposed to be doing in relationships. You should be talking about your dreams & goals. ” – Kathrine Bejanyan
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The difference between psychiatrist and psychologist
- Kathrine’s career path
- Why some relationships/marriages do not last
- The factors that affect a relationship
- The misconceptions about love
- Why it’s important to make a list of everything you want, don’t want, and can tolerate in a relationship
- When & how to reveal your wants in the relationship
- Should entrepreneurs date a fellow entrepreneur or someone from a different field
- How to deal with the struggle in allotting time for your work and the people you love
- The changes in relationship norms
- Why you should see the relationship in a third person POV
- Katherine’s tips on body language for women to get a man engaged
- How you should reconcile with your self-image and self-esteem internally and externally
- The “spark” and the logic of attraction
- The 4 usual reasons that men & women have why they backout after the initial date
- How to build up your self-confidence before you start dating
- The importance of having self-worth and self-fulfillment prior to being committed
- The effects of family background, beliefs, and upbringing to one’s behaviour
- Katherine’s Website and how she can be of service
References & links mentioned:
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!