Kat is the creator of SAHM Entrepreneur. The proven system for pinpointing your perfect business niche, standing out in a crowded market place, and landing paying clients while working 2 hours a day.
A fun fact about Kat is that she had way more cash than her husband when they got married.
Kat started business coaching 13 years ago (certified coach) and has helped numerous clients, just like you, start successful Real Life Businesses in all different areas of expertise.
On today’s episode, Kat shares her journey and how much she has learned from it, and using those lessons to get ahead in business and in personal life. She points out how to build a business even when you’re not an expert and why adding pleasure in everything you do could be the key to your dream life.
“I wouldn’t think that you could be an expert at anything. You can improve in anything.” – Kat McLead
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- How she became a dominatrix
- One of her favourite industries to learn
- The attraction model she focused on in her business
- How to scale your business and tell your story?
- Two different kinds of annoyances for her
- Striking a balance between pleasure and pain in business and life
- The idea of being an expert and not an expert
- Her advice when starting a business
- Why ‘fake it till you make it’ does not work
- The philosophy behind the three-step basic funnel
- What to do if you’re not an expert and want to start a business?
- How to identify a successful business coach
- Kat’s unusual experience story in a fetish industry that made huge income
- The challenge of being a stay at home dad entrepreneur
- The reality of having kids
- Why forcing something in life won’t work
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Uncensored Sales Strategies by Sydney Biddle Barrows and Dan Kennedy
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Steve Jobs
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!