Co-founder of Conversion Fanatics, Justin Christianson has over 15 years of experience in digital marketing and conversion optimization. It all started with his fascination of the psychology behind why people do things and take desired actions online. Curiosity led him to do split-testing before there was even software to do it.
This brilliant guy believes that there’s no real holy grail or one specific thing in digital marketing that would get you to the end goal that you are looking to get but one thing comes close and that’s CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION.
Justin is also the #1 bestselling author of Conversion Fanatic: How to double your customers, sales and profits with A/B testing.
On today’s episode, Justin reveals his drive in building Conversion Fanatics as well as the biggest boo-boos committed when it comes to conversion optimisation. And lastly, contrary to guru hypemen, learn why pricing your product low oftentimes is better in the long run.
“The more you practice your craft, the better you’re going to be, at it” – Justin Christianson
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Who Conversion Fanatics is
- What got Justin interested in conversion optimization
- The biggest mistakes people make when looking at conversion metrics
- The difference between funnels from an e-commerce store
- The changes in information programs – emails and webinars
- Making less money BUT getting more customers
- Why you should always go out and beat your control
- The value of delivering results to clients on time
- Justin’s rules and core values in life and business
- His reading list and movie recommendations
- Hacks to redeem yourself after losing confidence
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- ThriveCart’s Website
- Playing To Win by AG Lafley
- Work The System by Sam Carpenter
- Topgrading by Brad & Geoff Smart
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- The Men Who Built America
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!