Justin Brooke is the founder of Adskills, a digital training company that offers an array of up-to-date online advertising courses. Justin is on a mission to improve the resources and education of digital media buying professionals by creating the highest level digital marketing courses on the market.
Although Justin’s agency was successful (working with clients like Snuggie and Dan Kennedy), over the next few years he could not ignore the growing demand for online courses. Evidently, even though there was an abundance of free information online, an increasing number of people were willing to pay for online courses. When the income from Justin’s courses eventually surpassed the income from his service-based agency, he decided to focus on selling online courses full-time.
Today, Justin’s company has over a dozen courses on specific topics including Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Solo Ads, YouTube Ads, and more.
On today’s episode, Justin will share some of his strategies and insights on how to achieve big results for your clients, he’ll also discuss some of his tips in hiring the right people to your business.
“If you have a good sales process that works, then drive an unlimited amount of traffic.” – Justin Brooke
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Justin’s travel and work – His RV lifestyle
- The journey from Copywriting to being the Traffic Master
- The real trick in building a reputation
- The Testing Grounds
- How he keeps it all together when things are changing
- His filtering process to qualify people to work with
- A waiver to reach the goal to help people get off the ground
- It’s not about the traffic, it’s about writing a big cheque
- The sales tactics of the UFC: A whole another game being played than just fighting
- A bounce level between hype and back up
- How headlines and writing styles work nowadays
- 2 interview questions to keep in mind when applying to work with Justin
- His hiring process and building a team
- How to know the right person to hire and some tips in hiring someone
- He starts on this specific mindset to gain back his confidence
- 3 pieces of advice for Entrepreneurs
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Outdated Advertising by Michael Lewis and Stephen Spignesi
- The Ellipsis Manual by Chase Hughes
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!