Julie has worked with leadership and management teams in the public and private sectors for over two decades. She currently works with entrepreneurs who are building their own business.
Julie’s resilience in business is rare. She became the individual she is through the aid of her mother who is a strong woman. She has always believed that if there is something she wants she can get it and she can make it happen. She naturally manifests her goals by working towards it, with the process involving change and growth. Setting and achieving goals is something she’s no stranger to and we get to hear more about it from her.
Today, you’ll discover how Julie built the resilience to carry out what she has done so far, starting from such a young age.
“The resilience has come from a.) Believing I can, because I do and b) being willing to change ” – Julie Hogbin
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Julie became resilient
- What Julies take on self-awareness is
- Accepting and requesting feedback
- Falling in love with success rather than falling in love with failure
- Finding things that make you smile
- Having positive and successful friends
- Being authentic to yourself and doing what you say you’ll do
- What is confidence
- What to do when it’s your time and it’s always your time
- Understanding tough times
- Get good at talking about the good and the bad
- Learn who you are
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Stories on Blueprint’s Website
- The selfish gene
- Millionaire mind
- Who moved my cheese
- The richest man in Babylon
- Leadership challenge
- 7 factors of influence
- 50 psychology classics
- Coaching for performance
- The life-changing magic of setting goals
- Eat that frog
- Koch the 80-20 rule
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!