Joshua Long has had a varied business history. From real estate to working directly with the veritable who’s who in the marketing and sales world. People like Jay Abraham, Chet Holmes, Dan Kennedy, Perry Marshall, and Keith Krance to name a few.
Working with some of the biggest thinkers in the marketing and sales world has accelerated Josh’ career as you would expect. It also showed him that brilliant strategy is worthless without brilliant implementation.
Over the past decade he’s discovered that the most reliable source of massive profit growth in any business is to find and fix bottlenecks.
Fixing them means that they are documented, delegated, measured, and reviewed so you can trust they’re not falling through the cracks and getting bottlenecked again.
Not sure how to find your biggest bottlenecks? Give today’s episode a Listen.
“ Let me say that I am not trying to be morose or promote stoicisim, but know that In the end, your business(Perfect little kingdom) doesn’t matter. We learn we grow and we overcome.” – Joshua Long
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Joshua start in Real Estate and how he discovered Bottleneck Breakthrough
- The difference between 8 & 9 Figure businesses
- Why it is not a bad thing to be excluded from 8&9 figure business, and why emulating them is sometimes more beneficial when you are “smaller”
- The most common Bottlenecks for businesses below 7 figures
- The ONE thing likely holding your business back right now
- What is The Dream 100 and how can you use it
- How to approach and stand out with Influential people
- How to PROPERLY write and put together cold approach emails
- An interesting perspective on Pricing your services.
- And so much More…
References & links mentioned:
Subscribe & Review The Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!