Podcasting is what got Jonathan out of the rut. It was after the crash of the real estate market that he was in a hole and total despair where he lost more money than he made. He realized he had no education in business.
It was during that dark time that he got an iPod and explored iTunes — entrepreneurship and internet marketing, and that’s how his legend sprung forth.
Jonathan is the owner of the Podcast Factory, which is a “deeper” podcast agency aiming to help you strategize by using audio content to convert your listeners into raving fans and your best clients.
On today’s episode, Jonathan shares how he found out about podcasting and how he crafted his success from it. He introduces what his company, The Podcast Factory, does and how it is helping it’s clients. Jonathan also shares his life motto, and some travel aspirations.
“You have to be a little bit crazy to be an entrepreneur.” – Jonathan Rivera
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The fascinating story of how Jonathan got into Podcasting
- What is the Podcast Factory and what does it offer?
- The obvious mistake people make in podcasting and getting subscribers
- Jonathan’s mentors in his podcasting journey
- The single, biggest turning point of his career
- The things Jonathan do in his downtime
- The concept of entrepreneurial time system
- Jonathan’s all-time favorite movies
- Is every single entrepreneur a little bit crazy or do they have purpose?
- The best way to do social media postings
- Adil and Jonathan’s travel goals
- Why Jonathan stopped producing podcast mogul newsletter
- Jonathan’s life motto: DW
- His top book recommendations
- How Jonathan got out of his rut
- The 3 pieces of advice Jonathan gives to entrepreneurs hitting the plateau, stuck in a shithole wanting to climb out, and a committed entrepreneur wanting to go full-time
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Demolition Man directed by Marco Brambilla
- Inception directed by Christopher Nolan
- The Dark Knight Trilogy directed by Christopher Nolan
- The 25-Year Framework by Dan Sullivan
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Expect to Win Hate to Lose by Matt Furey
- 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class by Steve Siebold
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!