John is a proud father of 5, owns an online business, and does internet marketing works. But guess what? He’s been working only 14 hours a week since 2008.
How was John able to make this possible? Well, he discovered the magic of outsourcing. John is able to get most of his work done by hiring Virtual Assistants (VA) from the Philippines. This has allowed him to have more time for himself and his family, and given him the freedom to do the things he loves.
John started the job platform Onlinejobs.ph to help link businesses with VA’s from the Philippines in order to save time, cost, and effort. He has changed the lives of many people through this endeavour.
In today’s episode, John gives us valuable tips on how to grow your businesses without having to work extra hours through outsourcing. He talks about what sets Filipino VA’s apart from other VA’s from around the world and how you can manage and train them to help foster a great and profitable working relationship.
“You hired a person to help you and they’re gonna make mistakes. It’s not gonna be all roses, and you got to work. It’s not a magic bullet. But if you figure it out and you do it really well, it’ll change your life.” — John Jonas
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Why hire VA’s from the Philippines?
- Which skills or parts of your business should you outsource?
- The number one skill you should learn as an internet entrepreneur
- Gaining the trust of your VA
- Training your VA’s
- How much should you invest for a VA?
- Adapting to new challenges to get back on your feet
- The importance of creating content in an internet business
- John’s top book recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Think Like a Copywriter
- Joe Vitale’s Website
- Michel Fortin’s Website
- Snagit by TechSmith
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas Stanley
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ by Joseph Smith Jr.
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!