Jim, who is a Computer Scientist, used to build search engines for a living and has been an online entrepreneur for over 15 years. With that said, you can say Jim knows his stuff.
He has a passion for technology and systems and only wants to use his knowledge for good. This is evident in his philanthropic mindset and value for integrity over corruption and greed in a business.
Through Jim’s own selflessness, he founded YaghiLabs as a way to help businesses grow traffic and sales. YaghiLabs offers multiple tools and programs, including Super Traffic Machine, to help startup founders increase their income and get results without needing any huge investment.
In this episode, Jim delves into the different elements that make a business successful in generating and leveraging on their leads.
“You cannot deny that client work, especially in traffic generation, is the one thing that gives you credibility.” — Jim Yaghi
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Jim’s pivotal moment in Multilevel Marketing (MLM)
- Biggest obstacle on generating leads
- Focusing on client retention to increase profits
- Determining the pricing for your products
- Rebuilding relations with your subscribers after a hiatus
- Walking the talk in sales
- Jim’s favorite learning resources
- Why Jim does not buy softwares as a service sold by Marketers
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Super Traffic Machine
- Mike Dillard’s Website
- Frank Kern’s Website
- Jay Abraham’s Website
- Stack Overflow
- Joe Rogan’s Podcast
- Jordan Peterson’s Podcast
- Amazon SES
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!