Jim Yaghi, the founder of Yaghi Labs and developer of the program Super Traffic Machine, helps businesses grow traffic and sales through effective internet marketing.
He is a firm believer in being authentic about your content and staying true to yourself.
In Jim’s second episode with Unplugged, he talks about knowing when to post, what to post, and why you should post especially if you are an online business. We also cover questions such as whether you should always go in the opposite direction or not, and how to determine when sharing your personal life on the internet is too much.
“I think that at the end of the day, the biggest, biggest asset that you can have, especially with an internet-based business, is to have a lot of content.” – Jim Yaghi
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Why you should stop caring about the front end
- The history of pay per click and how it has changed
- Tailoring your product for different markets
- Should you go the opposite direction?
- The importance of authenticity and admitting to your mistakes
- How do you stay true to who you are but maintain boundaries?
- How to determine whether you should post or not
- Why you need to put out a lot of content
- Jim’s future goals
- Advice from Jim on how to excel at what you do
References & links mentioned:
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!