Jen’s natural positivity and confidence in the way she speaks and carries herself makes her an all-natural comedian. After working 20 years in the corporate world, she decided to start her own career in coaching and comedy and hasn’t looked back since.
Through her love of spreading happiness, she started So Much JENergy, LLC to bring more joy into people’s lives and help them find themselves.
In this episode, we talk with Jen about all things comedy including how to cultivate confidence and maintain it when you feel it dwindling. Get to know more about the struggles and successes in the life of a comedian like Jen.
“If you have something to offer, you are going to connect with the right people.” – Jen McKinney
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How to deal with people who don’t have the same sense of humor
- How to be more cultivate more confidence
- How to turn things into comedy
- How Jen’s coaching help people disengage from negativity
- How to regain confidence after losing it
- Jen’s comedian inspirations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s WebsiteJen McKinney’s Website
- The Visceral Human Podcast
- So Much JENergy
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!