Back when Jay White was a kid, he was constantly exposed to radio commercials. Little did he know that when he started a career as a Radio Commercial Writer that he would find his passion and purpose there.
Jay soon began to craft his copywriting skills and eventually started a freelance copywriting company in 2006. He is one of the most in-demand specialty copywriters in the business and has worked alongside people like Jay Abraham, Rich Schefren, and Jeff Walker.
In today’s episode, Jay shares with us how much writing copy means to him and what it takes to write amazing and effective emails.
“You gotta keep trying, and you gotta keep getting something out there.” – Jay White
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The biggest shift in email marketing
- Where Jay gets some of his email ideas
- How to internalise good copy
- How to write in somebody else’s voice
- Jay’s top recommended movies and books
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Copy Leads Now
- The Secret’s Secret by John Demartini
- The Crucifix Killer by Chris Carter
- Traffic Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Hell’s Angels by Hunter S. Thompson
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!