Jarrod is the walking representation of a jack of all trades– a licensed pilot, a licensed home builder, a licensed skydiver, and the list will surely continue to grow overtime. Most of all, he is the master coach in Mindset Performance, a company that equips business owners with a new set of tools for increasing their productivity and profitability.
He is also the Principal Violist of the South Carolina Philharmonic. Alongside being a deep-rooted entrepreneur and a classically-trained musician, he is definitely a go-to pro for business owners who aspire to increase their performance under pressure.
On today’s episode, Jarrod shares his stories about overcoming PERFORMANCE ANXIETY by using intense passion. He also introduces the concept of MINDSCAN and how it works. And lastly, he tells us how music has been a great influence, which has played a major role in getting him to where he is today.
“Mindset is a strategy. It’s a system. It’s a method. It’s a combination of logic and emotion.” – Jarrod Haning
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What drives Jarred to be passionate
- How does he deal with and train people on PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
- A quick story on Gandhi re: public speaking
- Why being a soloist hasn’t always been Jarrod’ dream
- How to give a perfect speech
- What Nobel Nominated Mindscan is & how it works
- The THREE things Jarrod learned when he taught music to children
- What mindset and personality is
- Jarrod’s book recommendations
- The THREE points to shift confidence loss to redemption
- How to get connected with Jarrod and get educated with the right mindset
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story-Selling Emails’ Website
- Copywriter’s Room Website
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Rob Roy directed by Michael Caton-Jones
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!