James is a father of 5, plays the guitar, and has been referred to as “The God of Branding” for good reason. Creativity is second nature to him and he finds his purpose in helping people build their brands.
For 30 years, James has been helping multiple businesses and entrepreneurs increase their sales through finding the right brand.
In this episode, James tackles the importance of branding some of its foundations such as color schemes and people’s perception about you. Find out where James gets his creativity and how you too can find your own brand.
“Your brand is what you can deliver each and every time that only you can deliver.” – James PM Gaffney
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The disposability of online relationships
- What makes someone a brand?
- How to change people’s perception about you
- Where James gets his inspiration for creativity
- Tips on color schemes for branding
- How to regain your confidence
- James’ top recommended books and movies
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s WebsiteJen McKinney’s Website
- James PM Gaffney’s Website
- Propaganda by Edward Bernays
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Choose Yourself! by James Altucher
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!