There are lots of lessons we can learn about photography. The very talented Tanya Willis will share some of them and explains why having professional business photographs is important.
In this very condense conversation, Tanya and I talks about her approach of taking photos of yourself, her workflow and her experience with expensive professional cameras and how she became very good with it.
In this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged, Tanya and I discuss:
- Tanya’s toolkit for shooting her great photos
- The most important lessons she learned in photography
- Discovering your perfect brand by building your own story
- Brilliant books that influenced and inspired Tanya
- Tanya’s advice for starters
- And more