Farhana Cannon always had a love for stories and interacting with people. As a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, she had various exposure in the fashion industry and fell in love with social media marketing.
Together with her team, she started iMedia Exposure, which creates customized strategic marketing plans for their clients. They also help with social media marketing, branding, content creation and coaching.
In today’s episode, Farhana talks about her storytelling process and how she comes up with unique concepts for each of her clients.
“People will only talk if they’re doing less than you.” – Farhana Cannon
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Farhana found her passion for stories
- Farhana’s process on visual storytelling
- How Farhana picks colors for people’s brands
- What images to take for social media
- Don’ts of taking photos
- Farhana’s frustrations in the industry
- Farhana’s best travel destinations
- Farhana’s most important books
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by 50 Cents
- In Search of Identity by Anwar El Sadat
- Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins
- It by Stephen King
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!