Esther Kiss is the founder of Born To Influence, a boutique publicity firm specializing in helping experts and personal brands get more publicity, leads and sales.
She is also the producer and host of Born To Influence: The Marketing Show, where she interviews highly successful entrepreneurs and NY Times bestselling authors about their marketing and publicity strategies.
On today’s, Esther will give strategies you can use to get media attention, connect with influencers and grow your business.
“Get out there and get over this discomfort of not wanting to be seen.” – Esther Kiss
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Tips on building a personal brand in your business
- The power of choice
- Where to get Inspiration and Ideas
- How to connect emotionally
- How Esther connected with influencers
- How to go about building good business karma
- Some book recommendations by Esther
- Having confidence when going through tough times
- “What helps you keep on track?”
- Esther’s projects and courses
- Sharing of ways to validate ideas
- The childhood experience story
- 3 Advices in Journaling
- And so much More…
References & links mentioned:
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Selling the Invisible by Harry Beckwith
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferazzi
- Adil Amarsi
- Esther’s Website – (The Pubilcity crash course, The Influencers in our circle membership –video training, Manifest your dream friends, and How to get anyone to do what you want)
Subscribe & Review The Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!