One of the most cost effective ways of marketing your business is via the internet and Mitch Sanders is well versed in all the ways to make the most of it, which is exactly why I invited him to join us today.
Mitch Sanders is known as an online business owner, car enthusiast, extreme situations and sport junkie. He is also incredibly thoughtful and is a master story teller. As you listen to this episode, you’ll notice all of these skills as he brings fresh, insightful and effective approach to marketing business on the Internet.
In this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged, Mitch and I discuss:
- His quest for knowledge and how he kickstarted his journey to achieve great success with marketing products and services on the Internet
- How important is managing and taking control of your creative energy
- The driving force that leads Mitch to get into cars
- Mitch’s article that revealed the quickest way of starting your own business even without any idea
- Clear reasons why you should not care what other people think of you
- Building your internal energy, creativity, and confidence to win the game of life
- Great pieces of advice in pursuing your entrepreneurial dream
- Accepting and submitting to difficult emotions into your advantage as a way to take control and be more productive
- And so much more