Dov Baron is recognized as one of the top 100 leadership speakers in the world. He is the founder of the “Full Monty Leadership” and also a bestselling author.
He is dubbed as “The Dragonist”.
Dov teaches entrepreneurs and business owners how to recognize, find, retain and nurture top talent who are hidden in organizations. He creates experiences that give you, your audience and your organization ways of gaining a strategic and cultural advantage over the competition.
On today we are discussing the true definition of purpose focused leadership.
“Pleasure is a short term motivator, it will move us short term, but pain moves us long term.” – Dov Baron
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Why knowing why in important
- People loving you for who they are
- Supplements and recommendations
- Healthy eating and benefits
- What is Dragon training?
- The true definition of purpose focused leadership
- Finding purpose
- Difference between passion and purpose
- Money doesn’t change you it just magnifies you
- Difference between truth and lie
- Where people can find books
References & links mentioned:
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!