As an avid guitar player, Derek Doepker always dreamed of becoming a rockstar. But currently, Derek is pursuing an entirely different career.
In fact, he’s been rocking his career as an author and has published several bestselling books including “The Healthy Habit Revolution” and “Weight Loss Motivation Hacks.”
His current mission is to help companies grow online through email marketing, persuasive ad copy, blog content, and other forms of content marketing.
In today’s episode, Derek shares some of his best practices on what made him the successful author he is today and some of the important elements that make content great.
“Momentum generates motivation.” – Derek Doepker
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Derek’s shift from health & fitness to writing
- Derek’s key missing ingredient to become a successful author
- Two most important parts of a bestselling book
- How to create a great book title and cover
- Basic blueprint on getting traffic for new books
- Derek’s writing process
- The three types of writing archetypes
- How to gain back any lost confidence
- Derek’s top 5 recommended books
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Bestseller Secrets
- The Millionaire Messenger by Brendon Burchard
- Overdeliver by Brian Kurtz
- Mini Habits by Stephen Guise
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Yes! by Robert Cialdini
- Made to Stick by Chip Heath
- The Ellipsis Manual by Chase Hughes
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!