Dave Mis found his strength in writing emails and after almost 20 years of success in direct response internet marketing, he founded his agency The Email Experience.
Currently, The Email Experience has worked with large brands like ClickFunnels and Russell Brunson and has generated revenues worth over 7-figures.
Today, we talk with Dave about his journey from building websites to becoming a world-class email copywriter. He gives us tips on how to improve email copy and also on how to find out what your strengths are.
“Everybody’s got their own little thing. You just have to find what works for you and then you just focus on that.” — Dave Miz
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Dave’s experience with rebranding
- Dave’s shift to writing for e-commerce
- The future of info products
- How to find out what your strengths are
- Shorter emails versus longer emails
- Tips to improve your emails
- How to change perception and be more creative
- How often Dave sends emails to his list
- Dave’s book and movie recommendations
- How to deal with life’s setbacks?
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- The Email Experience
- Ruling Your World by Sakyong Mipham
- Ca$hvertising by Drew Eric Whitman
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook by Joseph Sugarman
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Dr. David Lieberman’s Books
- Khalil Rafati’s Books
- Greenlight by Matthew McConaughey
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!