Once Darren discovered how to harness the power of Direct Response, his career soon took off from there. Through his amazing gift at creating great copy, he has been able to help multiple businesses in the supplements and info-products industry increase their sales.
His strong sense of empathy has given him the ability to understand the needs and pains of the market. It’s no wonder his clients see him as the effective and persuasive copywriter that he is.
In today’s episode, get to know what’s inside Darren’s head and how his experiences have allowed him to create deeper connections with everyone he crosses paths with. Darren gives us a glimpse of what it’s like to be a great copywriter and how to tackle some of the challenges of this rewarding career.
“There’s nothing that can show you that you’re built for it or not than doing it yourself.” – Darren Hanser
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Darren got attracted to email lists
- Why you should try writing content by hand
- The importance of finding the right mentor
- Each copywriter has their own formula
- Why you need to understand your audience
- Darren’s experience on mental health issues
- Biggest threat to the mental health of copywriters
- Your emotional state and its effects on your body
- The world of copywriting as a career
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Think Like a Copywriter
- Gary Halbert’s Website
- Jeremy Reeves’ Website
- Sam Morril’s Website
- Seth Godin’s Blog
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk
- The Secret Language of Your Body: The Essential Guide to Health and Wellness by Inna Segal
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!