Daniel Throssell is a talented copywriter with a great sense of humour. He is the copywriter behind several 7-8 figure promos and the launch funnel for the bestselling book in Australian history. He is also the creator of the Parallel Welcome Sequence.
In today’s episode, Daniel talks about his copywriting business, his love for biographies, and his passion for religion. Learn how Daniel is able to come up with amazing email sequences while still staying true to his own voice.
“It’s okay to be not right for everyone” — Daniel Throssell
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Daniel’s experience with UK weather
- How Daniel incorporates his voice into his copy
- Daniel’s first inspiration in writing
- The Parallel Welcome Sequence
- How Daniel designed his sales pages
- What influences Daniel’s way of thinking?
- Daniel’s passion for studying languages
- How Daniel deals with life’s setbacks
- Daniel’s book recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- Persuasive Page
- Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography by Walter Isaacson
- Benjamin Franklin: An American Life by Walter Isaacson
- Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson
- Kick-Ass Copywriting Secrets of a Marketing Rebel by John Carlton
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!