We have a repeat guest today. You may remember him as setting up and dominating an e-commerce business, there has been a shift for Danavir and that is what we are going to cover today.
He specializes in scaling functional food & beverage brands with email, video, content, and advertising. He is known as the go-to-guy when you need A-level copy written, he’s been featured on Entrepreneur, Forbes, Sumo, Marketing Prof’s, Problogger, Neil Patel, Grow & Convert, and more.
He’s known as the “content marketing kingpin” to a “copywriting prodigy” from other well-respected professionals. Today, he is the man behind the world’s 1st email marketing agency for functional food and beverage brands called Slice & Dice.
On today’s episode, Danavir talks about the art of e-commerce. As he gives away updates on Slice Dice Media, discover how to start your own e-commerce business especially if you are on a tight budget. And lastly, find out why copywriting plays a VITAL role in marketing, and more.
“With e-commerce, the brand is so much more important.” – Danavir Sarria
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- The latest updates on Slice Dice Media
- Danavir’s transition from doing e-commerce to doing email campaigns and copy for e-comms
- The biggest difference between info products/internet marketing and e-commerce products
- How to start a new e-commerce business the RIGHT way
- Direct response vs digital marketing: is there a difference?
- What online businesses don’t disclose from the get go
- How much would be a good amount of money to have when you’re starting an e-comm business
- Where would that traffic sources actually come from if you can’t do paid traffic
- What Danavir loves about e-commerce
- The spark that let copywriting and e-commerce coexist
- Why copywriting is one of the most difficult things you can embark on
- How to come up with good e-commerce, marketing, and content writing ideas
- His business book recommendations
- The art of niching down
- Why Danavir got into podcasting
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Stories on Blueprint’s Website
- Joseph Sugarman
- Justin Goff
- How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis
- Shortcut Your Startup by Courtney Reum
- Ready, Fire, Aim by Michael Masterson
- The Luxury Strategy by Jean-Noël Kapferer & Vincent Bastien
- The Origin of Brands by Al Ries
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!