Everyone deals with stress, even Courtney Peacock. But as a world-class expert on stress relief, she knows how to deal with life’s downturns. She is a certified life coach and helps her clients heal from trauma and regulate their nervous systems.
Through her coaching, her clients have been able to build stress-free businesses without the burnout.
In today’s conversation, Courtney helps us understand how to deal with stress and her journey towards becoming the stress relief coach she currently is. This was a very insightful conversation where we learn about setting boundaries and understanding how anxiety and nervousness affect our bodies.
“The only person who knows what’s best for you is yourself.” — Courtney Peacock
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Courtney learned to deal with stress
- Dealing with substance abuse
- How to be radically honest with yourself
- Learning to be deal with arguments
- Setting boundaries
- Understanding stress and nervousness
- Courtney’s book recommendations
- How to deal with life knocking you down
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Greatest Copywriter Alive
- Courtney’s Website
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
- Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
- Peace Is Every Step by Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Body Keeps Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Deepest Well by Nadine Burke Harris
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!