Courtney Blair is the woman behind the Zippy Content. She was pregnant back then and she couldn’t find a job yet she wanted to make money. She started with some freelance writing. It was through her dad that she started to learn more and more about podcasts. She decided to focus on podcasts and decided to use cold emails to grow and establish her business.
Zippy Content aims to help create buzz for your business, book, or website by finding podcast interview opportunities.
On today’s episode, Courtney will break down how she started Zippy Content and how she operates it. She shares something that she has not shared before, as well as talking about her journey as a “stay-at-home-Mom-preneur”.
“Don’t kill yourself working. Take a break from working so much and spend some time with your family.” – Courtney Blair
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How did Zippy Content start
- Her procedure on finding podcast clients
- Struggles she dealt with starting up
- The importance of writing a well-crafted email
- How her entrepreneurial journey affected her personal journey
- Her history of drug addiction
- Courtney’s list of favorite entrepreneurs
- How she finds balance being a mom and an entrepreneur
- Her two most influential movies & recommended books
- Three pieces of advice she will give to a struggling person
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- The Celestine Prophecy
- The Crucifix Killer by Chris Carter
- The Godfather
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg
- F*ck Your Excuses by Ryan Stewman
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!