On this show, it was absolutely important to get the ever cool and badass Courtney Bedore who happens to be a good friend of mine to give you guys an insight into who she is and the cool things she does both for herself and businesses.
Courtney helps women entrepreneurs perform, by taking care of the daily crap. She does this using efficient automation processes in businesses on a daily basis. She is also a strong believer in taking things that work for others and adapting it to suit your business without blindly copying.
She has been using Infusionsoft which came naturally to her and is her bread and butter, which created the opportunity for her knowledge with others making people better at utilising automation in their individual businesses.
Today, Courtney is going to discuss teaching automation as a whole in order to help people gain back control of their lives rather than being stuck in front of a computer 24/7 stressing. She also discusses how she implements automation in her private life as well as work life.
“If it works for somebody, take little pieces of what is working for them and see if it’s working for you but you don’t need to copy someone” – Courtney Bedore
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How automation was included in her business
- Making automation timeless
- Creating a funnel (automatic email)
- What automation system she has
- How she always nurtures
- Setting up boundaries
- Being able to control her life and not letting her business control her
- Subscribing to food box services as a sense of automation
- How to get your clients to let go of control
- There are limitations in trying to copy someone else’s methods
- Teaching clients what’s possible in automation in relation to their business.
- Setting up priorities
- How much simplicity can sell
- The best 3 books she has read
- Having kids doesn’t make you less of a business owner
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Flowautomationinc Platform for creating simple automation in your business
- Greaterthanbusiness Podcast on how to not lose sight of why you started your business.
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!