Corey believes in the power of working out. And this isn’t about working out your body and achieving physical fitness; it’s about working out your mind and achieving emotional fitness.
Once he discovered how impactful mastering your mind and emotions are, he was able to double his income while working less, buy his dream beach house, and find the love of his life. This ability to shift his mental congruence allowed him to become a renowned consultant and motivational speaker in the world of business.
Corey is the founder of Unleash Success and the author of Emotional Fitness. In his podcast, he has interviewed renowned entrepreneurs like Tom Bilyeu and Sam Bakhtiar to inspire people to achieve emotional fitness and unleash success.
In this episode, get to understand the power of mastering the mind and how it can change your entire life for better or for worse. Corey delves into the importance of knowing your true self and being aware of your emotions.
“If you’re not aligned with what you feel and what you believe inside, you’re not going to be able to move forward and accomplish your goals.” — Corey Corpodian
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What is emotional fitness?
- What you need to develop in order to excel in life
- Being aware of your emotions
- Accepting your true self to create true change
- Controlling your body through controlling your mind
- Corey’s journey from being an orthodontist to a consultant
- Being more empathetic to grow your relationships
- Step by step tools to help recover from a crisis in life
- The value of learning from your mistakes
- Corey’s movie and book recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Wim Hof Method
- Amy Cuddy’s Website
- Tony Robbins’ Website
- Jenny Hardman’s Website
- Ryan Hudson Peralta’s Website
- Tom Bilyeu’s Website
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink
- Emotional Fitness by Corey Corpodian
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim Grover
- The Six Pillars of Self Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!