Life, business and entrepreneurship is full of ups and downs, for 25 years, my guest today has been working hands-on with small to medium-sized businesses. She has saved business thousands in profit and made business owners millions.
If that wasn’t enough, she has helped entrepreneurs triple their profits through her proven business strategies and hacks to business growth.
The guest today is none other than the Profit Fixer as she is known in some circles and one of the most enthusiastic people I know, Christine Nicholson.
On today’s episode, Christine goes on a tell-all on how to fix every entrepreneur’s major struggle: profit loss. As she talks about the key features to achieve success, find out more about how she evaluates businesses to fully help them through the concept of Profit Score, and more.
“Get up, dress up, and show up every single day because it’s a habit that once you get into, you can defeat absolutely every barrier in your life.” – Christine Nicholson
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- What kept Christine going after numerous lows in life and business
- How she helps save businesses from bankruptcy
- The value of learning the language of main industries
- Characteristics that lead to success
- What the concept of Profit Score is
- The 3 steps she took to get out of rock bottom
- Christine’s reading list or movie recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- 5-Minute Finance by Christine Nicholson
- Baby Driver
- Blade Runner
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
- E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Presenting To Win by Jerry Weissman
- A Prayer For Owen Meany by John Irving
- Key Person of Influence by Daniel Priestley
- No BS Direct Marketing by Dan Kennedy
- The Motivation Manifesto by Brendon Burchard
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- They Ask, You Answer by Marcus Sheridan
- What’s your Profit Score? by Christine Nicholson
- How To B.U.I.L.D. a Unicorn by Christine Nicholson
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!