When he is not running a business or spending time with his family, he is researching attention to detail or helping others become more detail-oriented. Chris delivers training workshops and seminars for private companies and government organizations and even does one on one coaching for high-value employees.
Known as Mr. Attention To Detail, a highly-efficient kind of person that looks at how people can reduce errors, increase productivity, and improve their quality of role, there is surely nothing to miss out when you aspire to develop everyday excellence in employees and organizations.
On today’s episode, Chris reveals the five fundamental elements of Attention to Detail. As he effortlessly throw knowledge bombs on how to increase productivity, find out the hacks to resist distractions and getting back to focus. And lastly, stay tuned in as he shares one of his “attention to detail” exercises.
“People just have to understand that the point is that your mind will wander, it will, and you just bring it back around and refocus.” – Chris Denny
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What drove Chris to crafting Attention To Detail Solutions
- The hack to increase attention to detail
- The FIVE fundamental elements of attention to detail
- Why addressing the KNOWLEDGE component is vital
- Small training for people struggling with productivity and attention to detail
- How meditation can be advantageous to increase productivity and refocusing
- How to ensure you have consistent, successful results from being attentive and focused
- Chris’ reading list and movie recommendations
- What to look forward to Chris’ book
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- The Million‑Dollar, One‑Person Business by Elaine Pofeldt
- Your Brain At Work by David Rock
- Power Moves by Adam Grant
- City of Glass by Paul Auster
- High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
- Con Air
- John Wick
Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!