Chip Frank started in business in 1998 in the Real Estate industry as a Broker.
Chip sold the Real Estate MarketPlace in March of 2017 to follow, “His Hero’s Journey,” and concentrate on Joe Volunteer, a philanthropic company he started with Joe Polish that helps people spread kindness to others using an app that’s like an Uber for Volunteers.
In today’s episode, Chip shares his stories how his Real Estate and Joe Volunteer Business started and progressed which includes his life lessons which hopefully will help you not make similar mistakes in business and life.
“If you do something kind for someone else and don’t tell anyone about it that is just a quiet satisfaction that sits on your soul. And that is wonderful thing to have.” – Chip Franks
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Chip’s Real Estate office journey – From Broker to Joe Volunteer
- Why he wrote a book to his kids
- The process and work involved setting up organizations and apps for JoeVolunteer
- Why JoeVolunteer, will revolutionize charity
- How JoeVolunteer works
- “With genius comes a little bit of madness”
- Riding the wave of Entrepreneurship
- “You paid me a tremendous amount of compliment”
- Why the Bow and Arrow is important
- The Chip Franks Method
- Why how you see the world is how you see yourself
- Always start small and it’ll get better
- Piece of advice for Entrepreneurs
- And so much More…
References & links mentioned:
Subscribe & Review The Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!