What if you could see the private thoughts of strangers?
Chase Hughes, the creator of Ellipses Behavioral Laboratories is talking with us today about how to understand body language, words, eye movement, how to see what’s going on inside someone, by looking at the outside and other aspects that tell how a person really feels.
Chase Hughes was raised in Houston, Texas and attended a military academy before joining the U.S. Navy in 1998. He is a regular speaker on topics ranging from brainwashing to attraction.
Chase has been featured on Fox News Radio, The Huffington Post, Power Players on GCTV and other media outlets as a behavior scientist and he is also the number one bestselling author of The Ellipsis Manual.
Listen to the full episode to hear all Chase’s amazing tips and techniques for anyone that’s looking to have a massive success in their life and business. PLUS, Chase got a special gift exclusively for listeners of this podcast.
These are some of the topics we talked about in this episode of Adil Amarsi Unplugged:
- What got him started in the behavioral analysis realm
- Non-verbal communication and its significance on the received message
- Developing the most groundbreaking behavior analysis tool of the century
- His two life-saving systems: The Hostile Hospital’ and ‘Tactical Psychology’
- Top 3 factors to look for during an interaction to know if the person is attracted to you
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect shows how people mistakenly assess their abilities
- Mind control training is a weapon that can be used for positive or negative ends
- Get really good at something by practicing the skill in context
- The leadership behavior that helps you build authority
- His story in attending military academy and joining the U.S. Navy
- Can you really be hypnotised against your will?
- The biggest urges that you need to avoid
- And much more
Get The Ellipsis Manual: