Charley wants himself to be known as a podcast connoisseur and he has every right to be considered so.
After his first unsuccessful attempt at his own podcast, he decided to take a step back and identify the elements that make a podcast successful. In fact, he became so obsessed with this that when he applied his own findings to his next podcast, he immediately saw amazing results.
Once he had a system in place to make podcasts successful, he then founded Valher Media and now works with other businesses to make money through podcasting as well.
In today’s episode, Charley will be talking about what he does best: podcasting. Get to know what it takes to create a profitable podcast for your business and how to become a great host for your show. In this underrated platform, Charley shows us why podcasts are the perfect medium if you are an entrepreneur or business owner.
“Being really specific about who the audience is that you want to serve, and who’s going to get the most out of your podcasts really helps you.” — Charley Valher
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Why some people are reluctant to change
- Steps businesses can take to be more adaptive
- Charley’s podcasting journey
- Elements that make a podcast successful
- The compounding effect of leads in podcasting
- Why you need to take advantage of podcasting now
- Being vulnerable in your podcasts
- How to become a great podcast host
- Charley’s book and movie recommendations
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Think Like a Copywriter
- Eben Pagan’s Website
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham
- The Boron Letters by Gary Halbert
- Wealth Dynamics eGuide by Roger James Hamilton
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got by Jay Abraham
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!