Entrepreneurs wear many hats, and that is probably one of the reasons why they are often labeled “crazy”. Not the psycho kind of crazy, but crazy for juggling too many tasks at the same time. There’s one who firmly believes that people don’t need a strategy, instead what they need is somebody motivating them and keeping them accountable and on track.
That’s Cassie Howard, the Client Attraction Strategist for badass women entrepreneurs. She helps women entrepreneurs ditch overwhelm and confusion, step into their power and make bank.
One KEY question that has driven and continues to drive Cassie is: Can you really get paid to be yourself?
Join us on Today’s episode to figure out if you can.
On today’s episode, Cassie reveals her take on what it means and what it takes to be a badass entrepreneur and craft the best and creative content that gets 100% engagement. She also touches on the power of outsourcing, and how to scout for the right people to work for you.
“Make that decision to finally get it done.” – Cassie Howard
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What motivated Cassie to write a book
- Biggest stumbling blocks she faced in book writing
- Two types of creating content
- How she comes up with content ideas
- Cassie’s working schedule
- The power of outsourcing and fear in delegating work
- How to find the right people to work for you
- The secret sauce to keeping clients long-term
- How does Cassie like to give back
- The ingredients of a successful person
- The biggest impact in Cassie’s 2018 that’s moulding her 2019
- The hack to getting back up after losing your confidence
- How to handle terrible days and still get things done
- Cassie’s target for her book, Allergic To Average
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story Selling Email’s Website
- Allergic To Average: How To Ditch The Rules & Do Business And Life Your Way by Cassie Howard
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!