Absolutely a legend from down under, Carissa is the founder of the Wolfpack Mastermind. She is a certified FB Ads Ninja running a successful Facebook group of over 16,000 members called “Coffee With Carissa”. An owner of a multi-million dollar business, she gives back by helping people build and scale their own businesses and aims to increase the percentage of female millionaires after discovering that only 2% of female owned businesses ever make it to 7 figures.
On top of being a BRILLIANT graphic designer, business owner, and all the aforesaid, Carissa is also a loving wife and mom.
On today’s episode, Carissa will reveal the secret sauce to her multi-million dollar business’ success. She tells us how she does it — her AWESOME branding and content. You will not get enough of this as she leaks the business strategy that will help you battle the year ahead in the finale.
“The strategy that I see working the best is making your business more about your audience than making it more about yourself. ” – Carissa Hill
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The SECRET SAUCE to her business growth
- What does she do to create and stay creative despite the setbacks in 2018
- The phenomenon of Human Design and Ideation
- How she gets her awesome photos and videos done
- How to consistently PUMP YOURSELF UP
- The importance of being able to COMMUNICATE yourself
- Carissa’s journal process
- How she creates her CONTENT and her tips on doing it
- Her book and movie recommendations
- How Carissa bounces back from being not good enough
- The business strategy that will work BEST this year
- Her piece of advice for everyone
References & links mentioned:
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Story-Selling Emails’ Website
- Abrasive Entrepreneur’s Website
- Human Design
- The 5-Minute Journal
- The Catch on Netflix
- Girl Boss on Netflix
- Your Erroneous Zones by Wayne Dyer
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- Why Men Don’t Listen and Why Women Can’t Read Maps by Allan & Barbara Pease
- Easy Peasey: People Skills For Life by Allan & Barbara Pease
Subscribe & Review Adil Amarsi’s Unplugged
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!