Bryce Vance never had experience in business, and didn’t even have the funds to begin with. But when he saw his father struggle from one business to another, he knew he had to start something for himself.
Now Bryce is the CEO of Funnel Driven ROI and has a passion for data and making businesses grow through data-driven marketing solutions. He’s built tons of funnels and invests heavily in the data side of the marketing world.
In today’s episode, we explore the mind of how Bryce approaches marketing and content creation. We talk about his experience in making effective ads through his years of research and practice.
“Data always gets us back to where we need to be.” – Bryce Vance
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What got Bryce interested in data drive behavioral statistics
- Neuro-linguistic programming
- Is it effective to make ads look pretty?
- How Bryce manages his social media content
- How Bryce identifies what content to post
- How to find client pain points
- What to do when life knocks you down
References & links mentioned:
- Story Selling Blueprint’s Website
- Adil Amarsi’s Website
- Driven ROI
- Copywriting Secrets by Jim Edwards
- The Power of Zero by David McKnight
- GCode by Ryan Stewman
- Unf*ck Your Business by Tomas Keenan
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Review Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!